The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
DW Wapiti Investments I LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of operated working interest assets and HBP leasehold acreage in Louisiana’s Jefferson and Plaquemines Parishes through a sealed-bid offering closing June 16. The offering comprises operations in an 11 well package plus about 1,120.1 net leasehold acres.
- 100.00% Working Interest / 79.00% Net Revenue Interest in Six Bay Batiste Wells
- 99.71% to 43.39% Working Interest / 72.16% to 31.24% Net Revenue Interest in Five Manila Village Wells
- Includes Oil Storage at Manila Village and Gathering and Processing Facilities at Bay Batiste and Manila Village
- Five Potential Behind-Pipe Pay Zones in Bay Batiste
- Six Potential Behind-Pipe Pay Zones in Manila Village
- 1,120.134 Net Leasehold HBP Acres
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST June 16. For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Recoverable resources are between an estimated 8 and 23 million barrels of oil equivalent, Equinor and partners say.
Check out these E&P and drilling activity highlights from around the world.
The company said June 9 the Longtail-3 well encountered 230 ft of net pay, but Koebi-1 was deemed non-commercial.