The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Strand Energy LC retained EnergyNet Indigo as exclusive adviser to assist with the sale of certain oil and gas properties and related assets located in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 19.
The offering provides an attractive opportunity to acquire operated positions within the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford / Austin Chalk trend, according to EnergyNet Indigo, with high degree of control as asset is 100% operated plus stable, low next 12-month production decline averaging roughly 5.6%.
- Operated 14,378 net HBP leasehold acres
- Permian Basin
- Average Working Interest 99% / Net Revenue Interest 75% in 32 operated producers, seven shut-in and one saltwater disposal well
- ~9,718 net acres
- Eagle Ford Shale
- Average Working Interest 91% / Net Revenue Interest 67% in 11 operated producers
- ~4,660 net acres
- Permian Basin
- Second-quarter 2021 average 8/8ths production: 347 bbl/d of oil and 1,434 Mcf/d of gas
- Second-quarter 2021 average cash flow: ~$423,849 / month
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Oct. 19. The effective date of sale is Nov. 1.
For complete due diligence information visit indigo.energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
EPIC Y-Grade’s super system and other midstream projects move forward but PennEast finally calls it quits.
Expansion will support local renewable diesel production.
CGG has signed an R&D collaboration agreement with Geoptic to jointly research and assess a novel borehole solution for monitoring the spread of CO2 in subsurface storage sites for Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS), the company said on May 27.