The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Chevron U.S.A. Inc. and Chevron MidContinent LP are offering a NW Shelf/North Basin Platform Opportunity in various counties in New Mexico and Texas. Lot# 105872 includes an opportunity to acquire 100% HBP operated and non-operated DSU's within the NW Shelf and North Basin Platform in various counties in New Mexico (Eddy, Lea, Chaves, Roosevelt) and Texas (Yoakum). More information on this offering can be found below. Chevron U.S.A. Inc. and Chevron MidContinent LP have retained EnergyNet as its exclusive advisor relating to the transaction.
- Opportunity to acquire 100% HBP operated and non-operated DSU's within the Northwest Shelf and North Basin Platform in Eddy, Lea, Chaves, Roosevelt Counties NM and Yoakum County TX directly offset and underneath leading in-basin operators
- APA Corporation
- Spur Energy
- 29,901 net HBP leasehold acres (all target intervals). Undeveloped acreage in this area has value that a bidder can evaluate in the VDR
- Chevron is selling a 75% (8/8ths) NRI in all properties (1) and retaining surface acreage
- Working interest in 290 actively producing wells
- Average Ownership of ~56% WI and ~42% NRI in operated wells
- Average Ownership of ~10% WI and ~7% NRI in non-operated wells
- Liquids Rich LTM Net production of ~206 boepd (78% Oil + NGL)
- LTM Net cash flow of ~$246 M/month
- Chevron is accepting bids for the Northwest Shelf and North Basin Platform assets separately or together
This is a sealed bid property on EnergyNet.com, Lot# 105872. Bids are due July 27, 2023 at 4:00 pm CDT. For complete due diligence information on this property, please visit http://www.energynet.com or email Cody Felton, Managing Director, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com.
2023-10-10 - Exxon Mobil scooping up Permian Basin giant Pioneer Natural Resources in a $60 billion deal could spur other megadeals across the U.S. oil patch, experts say.
2023-11-28 - Petrobras plans to invest $102 billion between 2024-2028 under its new strategic plan, up 31% compared to their 2023-2027 plan, aiming to achieve production of 3.2 MMboe/d by the end of the five-year timeframe.
2023-11-02 - The energy transition may just lure investors back into the fossil fuel fold.
2023-11-09 - On Devon Energy’s Nov. 8 earnings call, CEO Rick Muncrief followed a familiar script by other rumored dealmakers — Marathon Oil Corp. and ConocoPhillips among them: M&A isn’t off the table, but the companies are happy with what they already have.
2023-10-19 - James “Jim” Henry, a longtime Permian Basin wildcatter who last month sold his company to Vital Energy, has passed away.