The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group (EAG). All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EAG. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
A private seller retained Energy Advisors Group (EAG) to market certain Williston Basin operated assets located in Bottineau and Renville counties, North Dakota.
The assets were previously marketed by EAG in 2019/2020 and sold to a private company that is now rationalizing its diverse geographic properties. These assets are comprised of long-life, high-value conventional waterfloods in the Madison Pool with Bluell & Sherwood potential. They offer solid consistency and upside in a $70 to $120 oil market, with cash flow currently exceeding $600,000/month.
- Bottineau and Renville counties, North Dakota operations for sale
- 54-PDP Wells, 16-Injectors and 5-SI. ~8,300-Gross Acres
- Madison Pool. Bluell and Sherwood Potential
- 3D Proprietary Seismic Coverage. Identified Upside
- Long Life Conventional Oil. Solid Production: >16 MMbbl Produced to Date.
- Shallow Decline with Consistent Oil Cut
- 100% Operated Working Interest; 74.4% Net Revenue Interest
- Gross Production: ~320 bbl/d. Net Volumes: ~240 bbl/d
- Last Three-month 2022 Net Operating Cash Flow: ~$600,000/month
- PDP Reserves: ~1.7 million bbl. PV-10: ~$28 million. PDNP Reserves: ~430,000 bbl. PV10: $6.7 million
Quick Production and Cash Flow Summary:
The 54 active producers generated ~250 bbl/d net sales in May bringing the recent monthly revenues to over $1 million and a net cash flow over $630,000.
The LOS Net Summaries showed the last six monthly net cash flow including all the costs of the assets.
Asset Sale. Bids are due Aug. 2. Upon execution of a confidentiality agreement, EAG will provide access to confidential evaluation material in the virtual data room. For more information, email EAG directors Steve Henrich at email@example.com, or Alan Yoelin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023-12-06 - Ryan Deaderick, Greylock Energy's executive vice president and COO shares the company's growth plans in the Appalachia and Rockies regions and future testing in the Utica.
2023-12-01 - “Distinctly different,” Chesapeake Energy’s Marcellus and Haynesville shales have nevertheless fit together as complementary pieces of the E&P gas-focused holdings.
2023-12-01 - Founded in 1973 with a Rockies-focused magazine and a directory, Hart Energy today is the go-to source of internationally recognized print, digital, in-person conference, mapping and databases of market intelligence for U.S. and global energy leaders.
2023-12-01 - Regions trying to wean themselves off natural gas, like New England and Europe, are at risk of an energy crisis in a harsh weather event, says BOK Financial’s Dennis Kissler.