The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Everest Energy LLC retained the Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC to market for sale its producing mineral and royalty interest operated by ConocoPhillips Co. in North Dakota’s McKenzie County.
- 0.284% average royalty interest in 37 wells on 1,480 gross acres
- $5,295 / month average net cash flow (February-May)
- 39,890 gross (99 net) barrels per month average oil production (February-May)
- Operated by ConocoPhillips
- Producing from the Three Forks and Middle Bakken
Archrock’s acquisition of Elite Compression Services also included a $30 million sale with Harvest Midstream plus the addition of Hilcorp Founder Jeffery Hildebrand to its board.
Private equity firm KKR & Co. Inc. said on Dec. 26 it and Alberta Investment Management Corp. would jointly buy a 65% stake in TC Energy Corp.'s Coastal GasLink Pipeline in Canada.
‘The time for building and quickly flipping assets is gone,’ says Siemens executive, stressing the importance of keeping operational costs down.