The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Editor's note: Bid due date for this listing has been changed to March 17.
New Century Operating LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of an Eagle Ford / Austin Chalk opportunity. The offering includes certain oil and gas properties and related assets located in Burleson and Lee counties, Texas, owned by New Century Operating.
- Operations in 11 Wells:
- Average Working Interest ~100.00% / Average Net Revenue Interest ~76%
- Eight Producing Wells | Three Shut-In Wells
- Six-Month Average Net Production: 120 bbl/d of Oil
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $92,378/Month
- 8,173.80 Net Acres:
- 4,991.36 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 3,182.44 Net Non-HBP Leasehold Acres
- Operator Bond Required
- Position within the Black Oil Window with High Rock Quality and Oil-in-Place
- 61% HBP, High Net Revenue Interest, and Ideally Configured for Development
- Enhanced Completion Designs - Highly Successful
- Multiple Benches - Eagle Ford and Austin Chalk, and Buda
- PDP Wells: Six Eagle Ford, One Austin Chalk, One Buda
- PUD locations: 12 Eagle Ford, Six Austin Chalk, Two Buda
- Probable Eagle Ford locations: 79 (6,000 ft to 8,500 ft Horizontals)
- Total Proved Reserves: $55.7 million PV-10:
- PDP PV-10 = $8.9 million
- PUD PV-10 = $46.8 million
Bids are due at 4 p.m. CST March 10. The transaction is expected to have a March 1 effective date.
For complete due diligence information on either package visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
With deal volume down, investors sidelined and volatility all about, getting deals across the finish line is getting harder and harder.
The A&D world has been slow and frustrating of late. These experts discuss recent deal metrics and what drivers might kick-start additional deal-making this year. SPEAKER(S): Jason Martinez, Managing Director & Co-Head A&D Group, BMO Capital Markets
DUG Permian - Producer Panel: Admiral Permian Resources; Triple Crown Resources; Discovery Natural Resources (2019)
The Permian Basin’s original oil in place is world-class. These operators, Admiral Permian Resources, Triple Crown Resources and Discovery Natural Resources, describe the vast resource still remaining in their leasehold and how they’re capturing more and more of it.