The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Editor's note: Bid due date for this listing has been changed to March 17.
New Century Operating LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of an Eagle Ford / Austin Chalk opportunity. The offering includes certain oil and gas properties and related assets located in Burleson and Lee counties, Texas, owned by New Century Operating.
- Operations in 11 Wells:
- Average Working Interest ~100.00% / Average Net Revenue Interest ~76%
- Eight Producing Wells | Three Shut-In Wells
- Six-Month Average Net Production: 120 bbl/d of Oil
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $92,378/Month
- 8,173.80 Net Acres:
- 4,991.36 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 3,182.44 Net Non-HBP Leasehold Acres
- Operator Bond Required
- Position within the Black Oil Window with High Rock Quality and Oil-in-Place
- 61% HBP, High Net Revenue Interest, and Ideally Configured for Development
- Enhanced Completion Designs - Highly Successful
- Multiple Benches - Eagle Ford and Austin Chalk, and Buda
- PDP Wells: Six Eagle Ford, One Austin Chalk, One Buda
- PUD locations: 12 Eagle Ford, Six Austin Chalk, Two Buda
- Probable Eagle Ford locations: 79 (6,000 ft to 8,500 ft Horizontals)
- Total Proved Reserves: $55.7 million PV-10:
- PDP PV-10 = $8.9 million
- PUD PV-10 = $46.8 million
Bids are due at 4 p.m. CST March 10. The transaction is expected to have a March 1 effective date.
For complete due diligence information on either package visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Mallard Exploration has exclusively retained Eagle River Energy Advisors to solicit partnerships for certain operated producing, drilled uncompleted and/or development working interest assets in the Denver-Julesburg Basin of rural Weld County in Colorado.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including EOG Resources Permian Basin packages in New Mexico’s Eddy County plus Tapstone Energy Granite Wash upstream, midstream assets and Titanium Exploration nonop Eagle Ford Shale properties.
Titanium Exploration Partners retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain nonoperated working interest properties in the Eagle Ford Shale.