The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
A private seller and its affiliates are offering an attractive opportunity to acquire producing mineral and royalty assets in core positions across Lower 48 including Permian Basin, Williston, Eagle Ford, Marcellus and the Midcontinent. The seller has retained has EN Indigo as the exclusive financial adviser for this transaction.
- Premier Assets in Key Basins:
- Attractive opportunity to acquire producing mineral and royalty assets in core positions across Lower 48 including Permian Basin, Williston, Eagle Ford, Marcellus and the Midcon
- ~42,000 net mineral acres
- Average PDP net revenue interest ~1.4% across entire package
- PDP net production of ~1,095 boe/d (59% oil) as of May 2022
- Material Cash Flow with Active Development:
- PDP next 12-month cash flow ~$13 million
- Steady number of wells poised for near-term development (WIP, DUC, Permit)
- Long-term producing assets with low decline and de-risked future production
- Large inventory of active permits on or offsetting positions
- Primed for Continued Development:
- Strong economic inventory held by premier operators within basins
- Noticeable ongoing near-term development
- Attractive commodity prices accelerating onshore L48 development
- Resilient and Diverse Exposure:
- Strategic position across Lower 48 allowing for diversity of risk
- Permitted locations in the Delaware, Midland and Williston Basins
Sealed-bids for Lot# 92820 are due at 4 p.m. CDT on Nov. 16. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email managing directors Zachary Muroff and Cody Felton or Keith Ries, managing director of engineering.
US Oil and Gas Rigs Fall in Q1, First Quarterly Drop Since 2020
2023-03-31 - Despite this week's rig decline, Baker Hughes said the total count was still up 82 rigs, or 12%, over this time last year.
Haynesville to Lead Gas Production Growth in 2023
2023-03-30 - Enverus expects the Haynesville to lead gas production growth in 2023 and then fall thereafter before growing again between 2025 and 2027, Bernadette Johnson, the firm’s general Manager, said at Hart Energy’s DUG Haynesville conference in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Southwestern’s Haynesville Chief on M&A, Gulf Coast Advantages and RSG [WATCH]
2023-03-30 - Andy Huggins, senior vice president of the Haynesville division at Southwestern Energy Co. discusses M&A, how the company’s Appalachia and Haynesville assets complement each other and efforts to certify its natural gas as responsibly sourced, particularly for utilities and end-users in Europe.
Public, Private E&Ps Split on Permian Basin Drilling Strategies
2023-03-29 - The Permian led the nation in drilling rig activity in the past year, with data showing much of that growth coming from large, public upstream operators as private companies such as CrownQuest Operating, Iskandia Energy and Mack Energy have downshifted.
McDermott Wins Manatee FEED
2023-03-28 - The Trinidad and Tobago Manatee field is planned to start production in 2027.