The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Black Falcon Energy LLC, as managing company for Jamestown Resources LLC, Larchmont Resources LLC and Pelican Energy LLC, retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Midcontinent opportunity through a sealed-bid offering closing June 3.
The offering includes nonoperated working interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in 2,176 wells plus over 1,100 undeveloped locations in various counties in Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Nonoperated Interest in 1,965 Wells:
- Average 2.41% Working Interest / Average 1.89% Net Revenue Interest
- 1,451 PDP Wells | 17 SWD Wells | 182 PDNP Wells | 277 PDSI Wells | 38 P&A'd
- ORRI in 32 Wells:
- Average 0.08% ORRI
- 18 PDP Wells | Five PDNP Wells | 9 PDSI Wells
- 179 Non-Consent Wells:
- 102 New Drills | 77 Workovers
- 1,143 Undeveloped Locations:
- 1,018 PUDs | 125 Probable
- Three-Month Average Net Income: $216,918/Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 205,177 Mcf/d of Gas and 12,226 bbl/d of Oil
- Select Operators: BCE-Mach LLC, Presidio Petroleum LLC and Unbridled Resources LLC
- Further Subject to Oklahoma State Sales Tax
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST June 3. For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
EnergyNet is also handling a Barnett Shale nonop working interest package for Black Falcon Energy. Click here for further information.
Venezuela output fall and Iran sanctions tightening market.
Bureau of Energy Resources' Frank Fannon discussed the U.S. perspective of the shifting global oil and gas market dynamics at the ADIPEC.
Analysts from the U.S., Europe and the Middle East joined Hart Energy to discuss the 2021 oil and gas market outlook.