The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Maverick Natural Resources LLC is exiting its entire Michigan Basin operated position providing buyers an opportunity to acquire attractive oil producing conventional assets with strong cash flow, low PDP decline and significant infill development opportunities, according to EnergyNet Indigo, which Maverick retained as the exclusive adviser with the transaction.
The sealed-bid offering comprises a 296 well package with operations and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) plus leasehold and minerals in various counties in Michigan.
- Significant Operational Opportunity
- Operated Position with Average Working Interest ~96.96% / Average Net Revenue Interest ~84.14%
- Strong, Consistent Cash Flow and Production
- Six-month Average Net Income: $488,241/Month
- Forecasted PDP Next 12-month Operating Cash Flow of ~$5,527,900 (3/1 Strip; 4/1 effective date)
- Six-month Average 8/8ths Production: 393 bbl/d of Oil and 305 Mcf/d of Gas
- Large Leasehold Position, plus Surface and Minerals
- HBP Leasehold in +13,000 Gross Acres
- Non-producing Leasehold Interests in ~484,000 Acres (±242,800 Net Acres)
- 417.50 Acres in Surface Fee, Office, an H2S-Sulfure Removal PSM Plant and Water Flood Injection Site
- Remaining Mineral Interests below the base of the Antrim Formation
Bids are due at 4 p.m. CDT on April 14. The effective date of the sale is April 1.
A virtual data room is available. For complete due diligence information visit indigo.energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-01-31 - BKV Corp. made the most of its time in the Barnett Shale before filing for IPO in November 2022.
2022-11-30 - Shale royalty Bryan Sheffield and Dick Stoneburner shift their attention to Australia.
2022-11-16 - Diamondback Energy’s president and CFO, Kaes Van’t Hof, spoke to Hart Energy about the return of the “mythical generalist investor” plus what’s next for the Permian company after closing its recent $1.6 billion acquisition.
2023-01-26 - Marianella Foschi, CFO of Civitas Resources Inc., believes that the oil and gas industry is headed in the direction of higher efficiency and lower costs through M&A and embracing cleaner and safer practices.
2023-01-27 - Stephanie Hertzog, CEO of energy and resources North America at Sodexo, believes that while the push for renewable energy will persist over the coming years, the need for fossil fuels will continue driving the shale industry.