The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Mammoth Exploration LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain Permian Basin properties.
- Opportunity to acquire a large, conventional footprint across several Permian Basin fields
- Value concentrated in Andrews and Crane counties, Texas, and New Mexico’s Lea County
- PDP PV-10: $10.6 million
- Net production: 132 bbl/d of Oil | 866 Mcf/d
- NTM PDP net cash flow: $2.6 million
- Significant upside potential
- Eight quantified behind-pipe opportunities (PV-10: $10.1 million)
- Additional unquantified low-risk projects including additional recompletions and restim work
Bids are due Aug. 26. The transaction is expected to have an Aug. 1 effective date.
The move represents a setback for President Biden's plans to fight climate change, which included a campaign to end new oil and gas leasing on federal lands and waters.
Hurricane Energy’s FPSO vessel has been connected to the group’s North Sea Lancaster oil field on March 19, another milestone for the group as it seeks to extract so-called fractured basement oil in Britain.
A U.S. appeals court on March 28 supported a lower court’s finding that Italian oil producer Eni SpA breached a contract with offshore drilling contractor Transocean Ltd., but voided a $160 million damages award.