The following information is provided by Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Eagle River. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Mallard Exploration has exclusively retained Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC to solicit partnerships for 50%-75% proportionate share of certain operated producing, drilled uncompleted and/or development working interest assets in the Denver-Julesburg (D-J) Basin of rural Weld County in Colorado.
Opportunity 1 (PDP Sale)
- ~7,200 boe/d net production to Mallard’s interest (March 2021 forecast)
- 66% Oil / 21% NGL / 13% Gas Sales
- 17 producing wells across two DSUs in 8N/9N 59W of Weld County
- ~$64.1 million NTM estimated net operating cash flow
- ~7.430 million boe / $141.5 million PV-10 of PDP net reserve
Opportunity 2 (2021 DUC Completion Program)
- Active completion program includes 21 Niobrara wells across three DSUs in 8N 60W of Rural Weld County
- Continuous completions beginning March 2021 through July 2021
- First sales anticipated June 2021 through August 2021
- Mallard implementing Basin-leading completion designs with high pump rates, diversion and high proppant intensities (>2,500 #/ft)
- $82 million completion capital to Mallard’s interest in 2021 with $35.6 million sunk drilling capital
- ~$133.3 million NTM estimated net operating cash flow
- ~12.660 million boe / $229.2 million PV-10 of DUC net reserves
Opportunity 3 (2021-22 Development Program)
- Opportunity to drill in the Rural D-J Basin with a premier operator demonstrating Basin-leading well results & industry-leading returns
- Drill-ready program of 56 Niobrara wells across 8 DSUs in 8N/9N 60W/61W of Rural Weld County
- Potential one-rig program beginning June 2021 through Jul7 2022
- First sales forecasted beginning October 2021 through November 2022
- Industry-leading drilling economics for Niobrara standard XRL yield IRRs of >90%and EURs of 690,000–885,000 boe (59% Oil)
- $5.9 million D&C AFE for standard XRL (~9,900-ft Lateral Length)
- $286.8 million D&C capital to Mallard’s interest in 2021-22
- ~27.400 million boe / $300.6 million PV-15 of Development net reserves
Bids are due by 4 p.m. MT May 18. A virtual data room will be available starting April 19.
For information contact Mallory Weaver, marketing director at Eagle River, at 720-726-6093 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Despite the divestiture to Enerplus, Hess CEO John Hess reaffirmed the importance of the Bakken in the independent E&P company’s portfolio, which includes assets offshore Guyana.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Ryan Keys, president and co-founder of Triple Crown Resources, a Houston-based private operator in the Midland Basin.
Grayson Mill Energy, a Houston-based E&P company backed by EnCap Investments, agreed in February to acquire Equinor’s Bakken interests, including associated midstream assets, in North Dakota and Montana for $900 million.