The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Macondo Fund IV Ltd. retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain mineral properties located in multiple basins.
- 1,160 NRA across four major basins (Midland, Delaware, D-J, Powder River)
- The seller will consider offers by basin
- 126 producing horizontal wells (PDP PV-10: $7.9 million)
- Three DUCs | Three Permits | 585 quantified upside locations
- Primary Operators: EOG Resources, SM Energy, Laredo Petroleum, Civitas Resources
- Next 12-month Cash Flow: $3.8 million
Bids are due May 19. The transaction effective date is May 1.
2023-12-06 - Newly aggressive enforcement of antitrust law by federal agencies could chill M&A, a lawyer tells attendees at DUG Appalachia.
2023-12-01 - “Distinctly different,” Chesapeake Energy’s Marcellus and Haynesville shales have nevertheless fit together as complementary pieces of the E&P gas-focused holdings.
2023-12-01 - Founded in 1973 with a Rockies-focused magazine and a directory, Hart Energy today is the go-to source of internationally recognized print, digital, in-person conference, mapping and databases of market intelligence for U.S. and global energy leaders.
2023-12-01 - Regions trying to wean themselves off natural gas, like New England and Europe, are at risk of an energy crisis in a harsh weather event, says BOK Financial’s Dennis Kissler.