The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Macondo Fund IV Ltd. retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain mineral properties located in multiple basins.
- 1,160 NRA across four major basins (Midland, Delaware, D-J, Powder River)
- The seller will consider offers by basin
- 126 producing horizontal wells (PDP PV-10: $7.9 million)
- Three DUCs | Three Permits | 585 quantified upside locations
- Primary Operators: EOG Resources, SM Energy, Laredo Petroleum, Civitas Resources
- Next 12-month Cash Flow: $3.8 million
Bids are due May 19. The transaction effective date is May 1.
2022-05-18 - The pipeline will connect to Tallgrass' recently announced CO2 sequestration hub in eastern Wyoming.
2022-05-16 - “This merger will allow both companies to benefit from the simplicity and scale of the combined entity going forward,” says Diamondback Energy CEO Travis Stice.
2022-05-12 - SilverBow had announced in April it had entered separate agreements to acquire certain assets from SandPoint Operating and substantially all of the assets of Sundance Energy for a combined $440 million including continent payments.
2022-05-11 - Analysts predict that operators could reach pre-pandemic crude oil production outputs by October 2022, with Permian Basin production expected to rise 5.7 MMbbl/d next year.
2022-05-10 - Under the new agreement, Aris Water Solutions will provide produced water handling and recycling services in a portion of Chevron’s core position in the Delaware Basin of the Permian.