The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Luff Exploration Co. retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of Williston Basin Waterflood assets in North Dakota’s Bowman County and South Dakota’s Harding County.
- Operated, shallow-decline, high-margin waterfloods with water supply and disposal system providing additional cash flow.
- Gross and net daily oil production of 1,490 bbl/d of oil and 1,040 bbl/d of oil respectively (~80% from 15 unitized waterfloods). Water production approximately 8,000 bbl/d of water from EOR units.
- July estimated EBITDA of $2.15 million with a 75% profit margin. NTM PDP operating net cash flow of $23 million. Wholly owned midstream contributes $80,000-$90,000/month.
- 4.604 million bbl net oil PDP reserves representing a 12.1-year R/P ratio. 1P reserves of 5.646 million bbl for a 14.9-year R/P ratio. Near-term declines less than 5.5% for operated waterfloods.
- 40,000 net acres, including nearly 30,000 net acres in 15 unitized secondary recovery units. Minimal federal acreage in a favorable regulatory environment.
- Two ESP installation candidates, five infill drilling and two horizontal re-entries adding incremental 1.042 million bbl net reserves. Tertiary recovery potential with CO₂ miscible flooding utilized in nearby fields.
Bids are due June 23. The transaction has an effective date of July 1. A purchase and sale agreement is expected to be executed by July 8 with closing by Aug. 29.
For information visit meagheradvisors.com or contact Nick Asher, vice president of business development, at email@example.com.
US Refinery Utilizations to Stay Above 90% in 2023-24
2023-02-15 - The Energy Information Administration forecasts U.S. refinery utilization rates to remain slightly above the 90% mark for 2023 through 2024.
Argentina Inks Deal for Vaca Muerta Gas Infrastructure
2023-01-26 - The Vaca Muerta infrastructure plan, expected to be approved in March, aims to boost a pair of gas pipeline projects — La Carlota-Tio Pujio and Reversal del Norte —as well as build compression plants.
NATO, EU to Boost Protection for Pipelines, Key Infrastructure
2023-01-11 - Recent Russian attacks have highlighted how dependent many EU and NATO countries are on Russian energy and infrastructure, says Western officials.
Shell Shut One of Two Production Trains at Australian QCLNG Plant on Pipe Issue
2023-01-04 - The other LNG train remains operational while the plant undergoes maintenance until Jan. 16.