The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Lincoln Energy Partners retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of Denver-Julesburg (D-J) Basin producing and undeveloped minerals in Colorado’s Weld, Adams and Arapahoe counties and Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Strong cash flow in 365 horizontal wells including 73 wells on production in the last year
- 116 DUCs and an extensive undeveloped Tier 1 acreage position
- June 2022 estimated PDP plus DUC net cash flow of $621,000 and 313 boe/d (71% liquids)
- Next 12-month estimated net cash flow of $13 million
- 6,805 net royalty acres, 834 currently unleased
- ~60% of the acreage estimated to be undeveloped
- 206 permitted locations and 294 undeveloped cases under Civitas Resources, Chevron, PDC Energy, Occidental Petroleum and Verdad Resources
Bids are due June 7. The transaction has an effective date of June 1. A purchase and sale agreement is expected to be executed in June with closing by July 29.
For information visit meagheradvisors.com or contact Nick Asher, vice president of business development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April Brings a Flurry of Hydrogen Projects That May Flower with CCS
2023-06-01 - If projects currently in the pipeline come to fruition, the production of low-emissions hydrogen could reach up to 24 million tonnes per year by 2030, with more than half of it coming from electrolyzers running on renewable energy.
NextEra CEO: Strengthening Hydrogen Sector Requires Partnerships
2023-05-19 - Hydrogen and its decarbonization potential is on the radar of energy companies looking to lower emissions, but it will take partnerships to make it happen, NextEra Energy Resources CEO says.
ABB, Lhyfe, Skyborn Partner to Develop Swedish Hydrogen Project
2023-05-09 - The 600-megawatt hydrogen faciity, being developed by ABB and its partners, will be on of Europe’s largest renewable hydrogen projects.
Hydrogen? Sure—Just Don’t Mention a Carbon Tax
2023-04-25 - At the BNEF Summit in New York, panelists gabbed about hydrogen—and whispered about a carbon tax.
Hydrogen’s Nagging Question: Where’s the Demand?
2023-05-18 - Aligning hydrogen demand with supply is among the biggest challenges—and opportunities—facing the nascent hydrogen industry in North America.