The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Lincoln Energy Partners retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of Denver-Julesburg (D-J) Basin producing and undeveloped minerals in Colorado’s Weld, Adams and Arapahoe counties and Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Strong cash flow in 365 horizontal wells including 73 wells on production in the last year
- 116 DUCs and an extensive undeveloped Tier 1 acreage position
- June 2022 estimated PDP plus DUC net cash flow of $621,000 and 313 boe/d (71% liquids)
- Next 12-month estimated net cash flow of $13 million
- 6,805 net royalty acres, 834 currently unleased
- ~60% of the acreage estimated to be undeveloped
- 206 permitted locations and 294 undeveloped cases under Civitas Resources, Chevron, PDC Energy, Occidental Petroleum and Verdad Resources
Bids are due June 7. The transaction has an effective date of June 1. A purchase and sale agreement is expected to be executed in June with closing by July 29.
2022-05-20 - More than 80% of companies on VettaFi’s lists raised their payouts on a year-over-year basis.
2022-04-04 - Founded in 2003 by oil and gas tycoon George Kaiser, Excelerate Energy aims to raise up to $384 million through an IPO that could value the Texas-based LNG company at about $2.54 billion.
2022-03-10 - The Bakken properties could be worth about $5 billion and Exxon Mobil is in the final round of interviewing bankers to help launch the sale process, a report said.
2022-05-10 - The Calgary, Alberta-based company said it is exploring the sale of its entire UK business based on interest received in the exploration and production assets.
2022-04-22 - After Southwest Gas Holdings said it would evaluate a sale proposed by an unnamed potential buyer, billionaire Carl Icahn said he had no interest in making a bid for the utility, wanting only to replace the board of directors.