The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Legacy Reserves Operating LP retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain East Texas properties.
- 13,534 net acres (95% HBP | 83% Operated)
- Primary fields include Mimms Creek (Freestone County) and White Oak Creek (Cherokee County)
- PDP PV-10: $11.7 million
- Net production: 4,037 Mcfe/d (99% gas)
- Next 12 Months PDP cash flow (projected): $2.2 million
- Producing formations including: Bossier, Cotton Valley, Rodessa, Pettit, Travis Peak
- Company owned infrastructure supports economic field development
2023-11-09 - Cenovus Energy, a Canadian integrated oil and natural gas company has received board approval to repurchase more than 133.1 million shares in the next 12 months.
2023-11-16 - This decision follows Diversified’s Oct. 5 announcement that it was no longer pursuing listing its ordinary shares in the U.S. due to equity market dynamics.
2023-11-09 - W&T Offshore’s quarterly dividend comes as the company continues to follow its free cash flow generation strategy.
2023-10-20 - Matador Resources’ board of directors increased its quarterly cash dividend 33% to $0.20 per share of common stock per quarter beginning in fourth quarter 2023.
2023-11-02 - Northern Oil and Gas Inc.’s 2024 quarterly dividend plan is playing out a quarter early at a cash dividend of $0.40 per share.