The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Legacy Reserves Operating LP retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain East Texas properties.
- 13,534 net acres (95% HBP | 83% Operated)
- Primary fields include Mimms Creek (Freestone County) and White Oak Creek (Cherokee County)
- PDP PV-10: $11.7 million
- Net production: 4,037 Mcfe/d (99% gas)
- Next 12 Months PDP cash flow (projected): $2.2 million
- Producing formations including: Bossier, Cotton Valley, Rodessa, Pettit, Travis Peak
- Company owned infrastructure supports economic field development
TechnipFMC’s latest contract, with state-owned Petronas, covers the development of 10 deepwater wells and their tieback to the Limbayong FPSO unit offshore Malaysia.
Egypt is in the process of launching the Egypt Upstream Gateway, a digital subsurface platform that will act as an up-to-date repository of the country’s subsurface data, says H.E. Eng. Tarek El-Molla, Egypt’s minister of petroleum and mineral resource.
The Scoop and Stack plays are still in the money but only with improved well spacing and effective management of frac-driven interactions.