The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
A private seller is offering for sale certain mineral and royalty properties located in the Delaware and Midland basins. The company retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the transaction.
- Legacy mineral and royalty portfolio strategically positioned in rapidly developing areas of both the Delaware and Midland basins
- Expansive footprint covering 7,503 Net Royalty Acres (Delaware Basin: 2,806 Net Royalty Acres | Midland Basin: 4,697 Net Royalty Acres)
- Accelerated growth with 11 rigs on position
- 149 horizontal spuds on position in 2021 | On pace for ~200 spuds in 2022
- 13.5 new permits filed each month since Jan-21
- Next 12-month Cash Flow: $32 million
- Significant near-term cash flow growth expected from a vast inventory of DUCs (115) and active permits (141)
- >20 years of development inventory features >3,800 quantified drilling locations targeting proven benches with low breakeven economics
Bids are due at noon CST on July 28. The transaction effective date is July 1.
2022-10-03 - Speaking at Hart Energy’s America’s Natural Gas Conference, East Daley analyst Zach Van Everen predicts gas markets will be oversupplied in the short term but believes exports will eventually drive production for decades.
2022-10-07 - In the new licensing round, the North Sea Transition Authority (NSTA) is offering 898 blocks, encouraging applications, especially for the southern North Sea where hydrocarbons are close to existing infrastructure allowing for swift development.
2022-07-22 - The U.S. oil and gas rig rose two to 758 from the week prior, marking an increase in rig counts for the third week in a row.
2022-09-04 - “Two or three years ago, oil companies would not even set a hand in natural gas... it was a negative, it was a nuisance, but it's not today,” Jay Allison, CEO of shale producer Comstock Resources Inc., said at a conference in Denver in August.
2022-09-19 - "The enterprise agreement has now been supported by a majority of employees in a formal vote and is expected to come into effect in early October 2022," Shell said of the union strike that caused a shutdown at the Prelude FLNG.