The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Kimmeridge Energy Management Co. LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain royalty properties located in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale.
- Sizable royalty position located in two of the most active shale plays in the Lower 48
- 10,310 net royalty acres (73% Eagle Ford / 27% Permian)
- >900 producing horizontal wells across multiple formations
- 40 horizontal spuds in 2021
- Next 12-month Cash Flow: $17.1 million (PDP/DUC/Permit only)
- $9.2 million Eagle Ford / $7.9 million Permian
- Near-term upside includes 23 DUCs and 16 high-impact permits with two rigs currently on position (One Midland / One Eagle Ford)
- >1,000 quantified drilling locations targeting multiple proven formations
- Primarily operated by Callon Petroleum and Texas American Resources Co.
- Very low administrative burden with only three checks
Bids are due by noon CST on Feb. 15. The transaction is expected to have an effective date of Jan. 1 with a purchase and sale agreement signing targeted by March 8.
A virtual data room will be available starting Jan. 13. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Forrest Salge at TenOaks Energy Advisors at 817-233-4096 or Forrest.Salge@tenoaksadvisors.com.
2023-11-14 - Aramco’s onshore facilities in the South Ghawar began production two months ahead of schedule.
2023-10-27 - CNOOC’S shallow water field production is expected to peak at 9,300 bbl/d in 2024.
2023-09-25 - The Lufeng 12-3 FPSO in 240 m water depth is planned to reach peak production of 29,500 bbl in 2024.
2023-10-20 - The oil from Breidablikk is processed on the Grane and will account for approximately 15% of exports from Sture in the years ahead.
2023-10-19 - BP’s Train 3 startup at the Tangguh LNG facility will add 3.8 mtpa of LNG production, bringing the total plant capacity to 11.4 mtpa.