The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Kaiser-Francis Oil Co. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a well package in the Anse la Butte oil and gas field in Louisiana through a sealed-bid offering closing May 19.
The offering includes operations in a three well package and one saltwater disposal well plus leasehold acreage in Louisiana’s Lafayette Parish.
- Operated Working Interest in Four Wells:
- 100.00% to 77.6813% Working Interest / 80.06079% to 58.260975% Net Revenue Interest
- Three Producing Wells | One Saltwater Disposal Well
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 64 bbl/d of Oil
- Eight-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $42,385/Month
- ~62.00 Net Leasehold Acres
- Operator Bond Required
- Mortgage to be Released at Closing
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST May 19. For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Rising oil prices have sparked optimism for EOG Resources and other shale producers after enduring a year of destruction in the oil markets, with WTI futures in the U.S gaining 23% in the first quarter.
The shift comes as Continental Resourcs is re-orienting its production portfolio to focus more heavily on oil, CEO Bill Berry told investors during an earnings call.
Many producers raced to lock in sales when crude oil prices rose to over $40 per barrel last year but are now faced with losses after oil prices climbed.