The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Energy Advisors Group. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Maha Energy retained Energy Advisors Group (EAG) to market for sale their established oil production package in Indiana and Illinois in a strategic move to focus on their international operations. The operated conventional wells are produced from the stacked St. Louis, Salem & Warsaw formations all at depths of less than 4,000 ft TVD. These assets are all located within 10-mile radius and run by 1 employee and contract pumpers. The package includes an office building, 4.5-acre storage yard and workshop and are ready for continuous operations and drilling.
Maha Energy's third party (McDaniel & Associates) engineering YE2022 reserve report states a PV10 of $10.5 MM for the Proved reserves and a 3P PV10 of $37.3 MM. Maha Energy has a strong preference to close by the end of Q1 so interested parties should contact EAG immediately.
- Located in the mature Illinois Basin that has produced over 4 billion barrels since 1905
- 75% NRI leases across 3,295 net acres (61% HBP)
- Acreage position is only 50% developed with notable remaining inventory for significant cash flow growth
- Simple local operations all located within a 10-mile radius
- Established Production. 59-Wells. 49-Producers.
- Stacked Pay Opportunities. Conventional carbonate reservoir (St. Louis, Salem & Warsaw Formations)
- Each reservoir has ~6.5% porosity and net pays of 40+ feet all at depths of <4,000 feet
- Producing gross 265 (WI) bbl/d (net 200 bbl/d) in December 2022
- 2021 / 2022 rig program has added meaningful reserves and proved additional upside
- Delivering $600,000/Mn net operating income in 2022
- 6 SWDs and 4 water injectors support field-wide development
- Existing local infrastructure in place provides for efficient development
- Available as a corporate or asset sale
Upon execution of a confidentiality agreement, EAG will provide access to the Virtual Data Room.
For more information visit energyadvisors.com/deals or contact Steve Henrich, Director at EAG, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-874-7801, or Alan Yoelin, Director at EAG, at email@example.com or 702-346-1587.
Energy Investors Cheer Pipeline Provision in Budget Bill
2023-05-30 - A budget bill deal between Biden and McCarthy pushes pipeline construction and permitting reform and could potentially clear the way to finish Equitrans’ Mountain Valley Pipeline—news that catapulted the company’s stock.
Passage of Debt Bill Clears Way for MVP, Swifter Permitting for Infrastructure
2023-06-02 - The MVP natural gas pipeline and a swifter permitting process win as debt ceiling legislation weathers resistance from senators.
Midstream, Investors Dive into the Business of CCS Tax Credits
2023-05-04 - Midstream companies are attempting to wrap new CCS business models around their existing organizations to take advantage of lucrative tax incentives created by the Inflation Reduction Act.
Poten Execs Talk Driftwood’s Customer Problem, Permian Gas for Asia
2023-05-10 - The proposed 27.6 mtpa Driftwood LNG LLC project has one fundamental problem: a lack of customers, according to Poten & Partners senior adviser Gordon Shearer, who also highlighted the potential for Permian gas to reach Asia via Mexico.
High Demand Equals Higher Midstream Q1 Earnings
2023-05-17 - Midstream is focused on buying, building and growing in all ways, but in the meantime, first-quarter earnings are good.