The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Energy Advisors Group. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Maha Energy retained Energy Advisors Group (EAG) to market for sale their established oil production package in Indiana and Illinois in a strategic move to focus on their international operations. The operated conventional wells are produced from the stacked St. Louis, Salem & Warsaw formations all at depths of less than 4,000 ft TVD. These assets are all located within 10-mile radius and run by 1 employee and contract pumpers. The package includes an office building, 4.5-acre storage yard and workshop and are ready for continuous operations and drilling.
Maha Energy's third party (McDaniel & Associates) engineering YE2022 reserve report states a PV10 of $10.5 MM for the Proved reserves and a 3P PV10 of $37.3 MM. Maha Energy has a strong preference to close by the end of Q1 so interested parties should contact EAG immediately.
- Located in the mature Illinois Basin that has produced over 4 billion barrels since 1905
- 75% NRI leases across 3,295 net acres (61% HBP)
- Acreage position is only 50% developed with notable remaining inventory for significant cash flow growth
- Simple local operations all located within a 10-mile radius
- Established Production. 59-Wells. 49-Producers.
- Stacked Pay Opportunities. Conventional carbonate reservoir (St. Louis, Salem & Warsaw Formations)
- Each reservoir has ~6.5% porosity and net pays of 40+ feet all at depths of <4,000 feet
- Producing gross 265 (WI) bbl/d (net 200 bbl/d) in December 2022
- 2021 / 2022 rig program has added meaningful reserves and proved additional upside
- Delivering $600,000/Mn net operating income in 2022
- 6 SWDs and 4 water injectors support field-wide development
- Existing local infrastructure in place provides for efficient development
- Available as a corporate or asset sale
Upon execution of a confidentiality agreement, EAG will provide access to the Virtual Data Room.
For more information visit energyadvisors.com/deals or contact Steve Henrich, Director at EAG, at email@example.com or 403-874-7801, or Alan Yoelin, Director at EAG, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-346-1587.
Marketed: Jura Energy South Texas Operated Sale Package
2023-03-21 - Jura Energy has retained Energy Advisors Group for the sale of South Texas operated assets in Duval, Jackson, and Victoria Counties.
Marketed: Stephens Natural Resources Operated Stack Opportunity in Oklahoma
2023-03-10 - Stephens Natural Resources LLC & Stephens Energy Group LLC have retained Detring Energy Advisors for the sale of oil and gas producing properties, leasehold and related assets in Oklahoma.
Marketed: Galley NM Assets LLC Delaware Basin Royalty Interests
2023-01-11 - Galley NM Assets LLC retained Detring Energy Advisors to market for sale its oil and gas overriding royalty interests in the core of the New Mexican Delaware Basin.
Marketed: Lone Oaks Minerals West Virginia 13-Well Package
2023-01-27 - Lone Oak Minerals retained EnergyNet for the sale of a RI and NPRI 13-well package located in Wetzel County, W.V.
Marketed: Anschutz Exploration Corp $9 Million Non-op Working Interests
2023-01-24 - Anschutz Exploration Corp. exclusively retained Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC to divest certain wellbore only, non-operated working interests that generate $9 million annualized cash flow from 430 boe/d of net production in the Powder River Basin of Wyoming.