The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Gungnir Resources retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of a contiguous acreage position in the Codell / Niobrara Play of the northern Denver-Julesburg (D-J) Basin in Wyoming’s Laramie, Goshen and Platte counties.
- 136,622 contiguous, overwhelmingly fee, rural net acres in Laramie, Goshen, and Platte Counties, Wyoming
- Offset well on confidential status rumored to have 30-day IP >500 bbl/d of oil
- 43 operated DSUs (85 permits) within the prospective area
- Primary target in the Codell sandstone with strong secondary targets in the Niobrara B and C chalks
- 3D seismic is available over most of the prospect
- Drilling depth = 7,500 ft – 8,500 ft
- Delineation of the play by Elk Mesa, Chipcore, Wave, North Peak and Ossidiana
- Analogous to Helis, Fairway and Silo Fields
Bids are due at Nov. 17. The transaction effective date is Dec. 1 with closing on Jan. 13.
2022-11-16 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including a $155 million sale in the Permian Basin by Diamondback Energy and Chart’s $4.4 billion acquisition.
2022-11-16 - The Brown Foundation retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of certain diversified royalty properties spanning multiple conventional and unconventional basins across five states.
2022-10-26 - Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Arkoma Drilling’s portfolio of Haynesville assets in North Louisiana plus the Gungnir Resources prospect in the northern D-J Basin in Wyoming.
2022-09-14 - Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a Millennial Energy Partners Webb County, Texas package that includes nonoperated working interest in six SM Energy wells located in the condensate window of the Eagle Ford Shale.
2022-11-02 - Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a Tap Rock Resources operated Permian Basin package in Reeves County in West Texas.