GST Trust et al has retained EnergyNet for the sale of non-producing minerals subject to lease in the Haynesville Shale/ Bossier Opportunity in Shelby County, Texas. The Lot # 108658 package includes 90 active offshore producers and 14 offset permits.
- 37.78 Net Mineral Acres Subject to Lease
- 1/5th Royalty | Lease Expires August 2024
- 14 Offset Permits
- New Drill: 10 Permitted | 4 DUC
- 90 Active Offset Producers
- Haynesville and Bossier Production
- Select Area Operators:
- Aethon Energy Operating, LLC
- Ellora Energy Inc.
- Revenir Energy (formerly Legacy Reserves)
- Planning on running a rig in area in 2024
- XTO Energy Inc.
2023-11-07 - U.S. pipeline operator Kinder Morgan said on Nov. 7 it would acquire NextEra Energy Partners' gas pipelines in South Texas for $1.82 billion.
2023-11-13 - TC Energy reported that its Canadian Coastal GasLink pipeline is mechanically complete, ahead of the company’s December target.
2023-10-30 - Quantum Capital Solutions is committing $300 million for Comstock Resources' Pinnacle gathering and treatment system, among other Haynesville midstream operations.
2023-11-14 - Pipeline company M&A continues as Lower 48 production soars while midstream companies also hiked dividends despite weak commodity prices.
2023-09-25 - The ONEOK-Magellan merger was narrowly approved by Magellan shareholders, with just 55% of total outstanding votes in Magellan’s Sept. 21 special meeting in favor of the merger.