The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks Energy Advisors. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Galatyn Minerals LP retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of certain mineral and royalty properties located in Oklahoma, Louisiana and Texas. The mineral portfolio covers approximately 6,200 net mineral acres and 3,380 net royalty acres focused in the Mid-Continent region.
- ~8,380 net royalty acres ("NRA") in the core of the Mid-Con
- NTM forecasted net cash flow: $3.4 MM
- Diversified production base spread across 340 producing horizontal wells
- PDP PV-10: $4.7 MM
- Consistent drilling activity on the position with significant line of sight to near-term development (13 - DUCs / Permits)
- DUC / Permit PV-10: $1.1 MM
- Primary operators: Continental, Ovintiv, EOG, Citizen, and Camino
- Upside inventory features 1,500+ quantified drilling locations targeting heavily delineated benches
2023-12-08 - Endeavor Energy Partners operations span 350,000 net acres in the Permian’s Midland Basin — considered of the most lucrative oil and gas region in the U.S.
2023-12-08 - Megadeals between Chevron and Hess and Exxon and Pioneer Natural Resources are under intensified scrutiny but the oil and gas firms say they will cooperate in the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s “second request” for information.
2023-12-08 - If Australian energy companies Woodside and Santos merge, they would have a 26% share of Australia's east coast gas market.
2023-12-08 - Small and mid-caps’ strong balance sheets look attractive to credit investors and can provide equity that sweetens M&A.
2023-12-07 - Exxon reported more scrutiny from the FTC on Dec. 6, while Pioneer Natural Resources’ incoming CEO Rich Dealy told Hart Energy both firms will be transparent with the inquiry.