The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Foundation Energy Management LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 117 well package, including operations and nonoperated working interest, throughout Texas through a sealed-bid offering closing Sept. 16.
- Operated Working Interest in 106 Wells:
- 100.00% to 25.00% Working Interest / 87.50% to 19.3125% Net Revenue Interest
- 48 Producing Wells | Two Saltwater Disposal Wells | Eight Water Injection Wells | 48 Non-Producing Wells
- Nonoperated Working Interests in 11 Wells:
- 100.00% Working Interest / 80.96767% Net Revenue Interest in the La-Pan Gas Storage Unit
- 6.25% Working Interest / 4.38281% Net Revenue Interest in the Producing Overton #1 Well
- 0.298443% Working Interest / 0.223832% Net Revenue Interest in the Producing Curtis Unit #1 Well
- Operators include Amplify Energy Operating LLC, Arcadia Resources Inc. and Atmos Pipeline - Texas
- Six-month Average 8/8ths Production: 98 bbl/d of Oil and 430 Mcf/d of Gas
- Five-month Average Net Income: $38,801/Month
- Operator Bond Required
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST on Sept. 16. For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Zachary Muroff, vice president of business development, at Zachary.Muroff@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
MacArthur President John Palfrey said it would switch its equity exposure to indexes that exclude companies with fossil fuel reserves.
Here’s why Marathon Oil remains optimistic and bullish on the Bakken even after over 15 years operating in the shale basin.
Software industry veteran to lead Quorum’s global go-to-market strategy for transforming the business of energy through technology.