The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Falcon E&P Royalty Holdings LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Caney and Woodford Shale opportunity through a sealed-bid offering closing March 10.
The offering includes about 13,807 net acres of HBP leasehold acreage in Oklahoma’s Haskell, Hughes, Okfuskee and Pittsburg counties.
- ~13,807.00 Net HBP Leasehold Acres (Deep Rights)
- ~81.38% Net Revenue Interest
- All Depths below the top of the Mississippian
- Contains Additional Unknown Net/Gross Leasehold Acres
- Includes Unknown State, Federal and BIA Acreage
- Acreage Summary available on EnergyNet.com
- One Offset Rig
- 47 Offset Permits
- 34 Active | 12 Drilling/DUC | 1 Permitted
- 3,981 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Trinity Operating USG LLC, Calyx Energy III LLC, Blackbeard Operating LLC, Merit Energy Co., Red Mountain, Canyon Creek Energy Arkoma LLC and XTO Energy Inc.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST March 10. For complete due diligence information on either package visit energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com or Emily McGinley, manager of business development, at Emily.McGinley@energynet.com.
Oil prices steadied on Sept. 24 near a two-month high above $77 a barrel and were headed for a third straight week of gains, supported by global output disruptions and inventory draws.
The loss of up to 250,000 bbl/d after Hurricane Ida has some U.S. refiners seeking replacements for fourth-quarter delivery, especially Iraq’s Basra crude, traders said. Others received supplies of sour crude from U.S. storehouses.
In a further sign of worsening supply chain dislocation, BP temporarily closed some of its 1,200 U.K. petrol stations due to a lack of both unleaded and diesel grades, which it blamed on driver shortages.