The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Falcon E&P Royalty Holdings LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Caney and Woodford Shale opportunity through a sealed-bid offering closing March 10.
The offering includes about 13,807 net acres of HBP leasehold acreage in Oklahoma’s Haskell, Hughes, Okfuskee and Pittsburg counties.
- ~13,807.00 Net HBP Leasehold Acres (Deep Rights)
- ~81.38% Net Revenue Interest
- All Depths below the top of the Mississippian
- Contains Additional Unknown Net/Gross Leasehold Acres
- Includes Unknown State, Federal and BIA Acreage
- Acreage Summary available on EnergyNet.com
- One Offset Rig
- 47 Offset Permits
- 34 Active | 12 Drilling/DUC | 1 Permitted
- 3,981 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Trinity Operating USG LLC, Calyx Energy III LLC, Blackbeard Operating LLC, Merit Energy Co., Red Mountain, Canyon Creek Energy Arkoma LLC and XTO Energy Inc.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST March 10. For complete due diligence information on either package visit energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com or Emily McGinley, manager of business development, at Emily.McGinley@energynet.com.
D. Martin Phillips, a managing partner of EnCap Investments, resigned from the Devon Energy board of directors on March 5, effective immediately.
The company’s predecessor, private equity-backed Riley Permian, was formed with the goal of building a premier Permian Basin pure-play.
Chevron said it had reached the buyout agreement with Noble Midstream on March 5, roughly a month after announcing a slightly smaller offer to buy out the pipeline operator.