The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Excess Energy LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain royalty properties located across multiple basins.
- 2,263 net royalty acres located across four major areas (Eagle Ford, Delaware Basin, Midland Basin and East Texas)
- Next 12-month Net Cash Flow: $7.5 million (28% PDP | 57% DUC/Permit | 15% Location)
- Significant near-term development from 64 DUCs and 70 permits
- Key operators: EOG Resources Inc., Lewis Petroleum, Centennial Resource Development Inc., Mewbourne Oil Co. and Aethon Energy
- Seller will entertain offers on an area-by-area basis
Bids are due Aug. 11. The transaction is expected to have an effective date of Aug. 1.
2023-01-30 - Imposition of Russian oil exports is set to take effect on Feb. 5, which is expected to negatively affect Europe's diesel market due to the region's dependence on diesel fuel imported from Russia.
2022-11-22 - Despite recent moves by Beijing to dial back some COVID restrictions, analysts see China’s reopening process as taking one step forward, and two steps back—fuel demand in the world's No. 2 oil consumer is seen unlikely to recover until after March 2023.
2022-12-20 - China's imports from Saudi Arabia totaled 1.61 MMbbl/d, down 11% compared to last year.
2022-12-06 - Oil cartel will take its time to evaluate impact of the EU’s ban on seaborne imports and the G7’s $60/bbl price cap for Russian crude.
2023-02-02 - In 2022, Europe raced to fill gas storage with LNG imports; now its focus must turn to next year’s winter, top executives at Commonwealth LNG and Chesapeake Energy said Feb. 1 during a panel discussion at the NAPE summit in Houston.