The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
HEXP Resources LLC has retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain nonoperated working interest properties in the Delaware Basin.
- 328 net acres within the State Papillon Unit (25% Working Interest / 18.75% Net Revenue Interest) in the core of the Delaware Basin
- Operator: EOG Resources Inc.
- Three Permits filed with spud dates scheduled for May 2021
- Projected IRRs: 100%+
- Offset EOG Mayfly Unit highlights EOG’s continued year-over-year improvements in well results
- Significant near term development:
- Three additional Wolfcamp A wells expected to be permitted following the completion of the first three wells
- 24 quantified drillable locations targeting the 3rd Bone Spring, Wolfcamp A and Wolfcamp B
Bids are due May 13. The transaction is expected to have a May 1 effective date.
Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Melanie Little, senior vice president of operations and EHS&S at Magellan Midstream Partners based in Tulsa, Okla.
Schlumberger CEO Olivier Le Peuch said the appointment of Dr. Katharina Beumelburg as chief strategy and sustainability officer comes at a pivotal time for the oilfield services company as well as “the energy industry and our planet.”
Alerian’s MLP/Midstream indexes reflect stability compared to other oil and gas sectors.