The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnergyNet Indigo has been selected as the exclusive adviser to market EnerVest Energy Institutional Fund IX LP’s nonoperated working interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) within the Utica shale play.
- 146,053.27 Net Leasehold Acres in Ohio and Pennsylvania (99% HBP)
- Six-month Average 8/8ths Production: 347,006 Mcf/d of gas and 7,984 bbl/d of oil
- Six-month Average Net Income: $1,240,041 per month
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 410 Wells:
- 32.889388% to 0.001577% Working Interest / 28.332567% to 0.00138% Net Revenue Interest
- 395 Producing Wells | Nine Shut-In Wells | Six DUC Wells
- Select Operators includes EAP Ohio LLC, Penn Energy Resources LLC and Pin Oak Energy Partners LLC
- ORRI in 48 Wells:
- 2.101976% to 0.003364% ORRI
- 46 Producing Wells | Two Shut-In Wells
- Select Operators include Equinor USA Onshore Properties Inc., Penn Energy Resources LLC and Seneca Resources Co. LLC
Bids are due on Oct. 7. The transaction is expected to have an Aug. 1 effective date and close by Oct. 28.
A virtual data room is available. For complete due diligence information visit indigo.energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.