The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnergyNet has been retained by Endeavor Energy Resources LP to offer for sale its 69 well package (operations and nonoperated working interest) located in New Mexico’s Eddy County.
- Operated Working Interest in 48 Producing Wells
- ~93.5% to 40.32% working interest / ~76.67% to 33.02% net revenue interest (before payout)
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 21 Producing Wells
- ~53.4% to 3.85% working interest / ~42.66% to 3.044% net revenue interest
- Operators include EOG Resources Inc., Entex Operating Co. and Murchison Oil & Gas Inc.
- Six-month average 8/8ths Production of 3,327 Mcf/d
- Five-month average net income of $53,918 per month
Bidding starts at 2:05 p.m. CST on Nov. 23 and ends at 2:05 p.m. CST on Dec. 1. The effective date of sale is Dec. 1.
For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2022-05-18 - The pipeline will connect to Tallgrass' recently announced CO2 sequestration hub in eastern Wyoming.
2022-05-16 - “This merger will allow both companies to benefit from the simplicity and scale of the combined entity going forward,” says Diamondback Energy CEO Travis Stice.
2022-05-11 - Analysts predict that operators could reach pre-pandemic crude oil production outputs by October 2022, with Permian Basin production expected to rise 5.7 MMbbl/d next year.
2022-05-10 - Under the new agreement, Aris Water Solutions will provide produced water handling and recycling services in a portion of Chevron’s core position in the Delaware Basin of the Permian.
2022-05-05 - The RPR royalty acquisition process includes an in depth reservoir analysis by a third party geological engineering firm with expertise across all the U.S. Basins.