The following information is provided by PetroDivest Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to PetroDivest. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnCore Permian Holdings LP is offering for sale certain leasehold and producing properties located in the Permian Basin in Upton, Howard and Pecos counties, Texas.
According to PetroDivest Advisors, retained by EnCore to handle the transaction, the assets offer an attractive opportunity to acquire 1,285 net acres (100% HBP) across the core of the Midland and Delaware basins underpinned by roughly 300 boe/d of current net production and about $3.1 million PDP NTM cash flow with line-of-sight development driving material near-term growth.
- 1,285 net acres (100% HBP) under active development
- Acreage is 100% HBP by horizontal production
- Leading operators actively developing Encore units include Henry Resources, Driftwood Energy and Pioneer
- 15 producing horizontal wells (`9,300’ average lateral)
- ~15% average unit working interest
- ~300 boe/d current net production (May 2021 estimate)
- ~$3.1 million MTM PDP cash flow | ~$11 million PDP PV- 10
- Two recent completions (currently flowing back) and Nine permitted locations (~40% average Working Interest) driving significant production and cash flow growth through second-half 2021
- Evaluation materials available via the Virtual Data Room on April 19
- Proposals due on May 12
Occidental Petroleum said adjusted loss attributable to common stockholders was $136 million, or 15 cents per share, for the March quarter, compared with a loss of $610 million, or 65 cents per share, in the fourth quarter.
BP, which plans to sharply cut its oil output and boost its renewable energy capacity over the next decade, said in a report that despite “uneven progress,” the API was “heading in the right direction.”
The combined company, to be named Civitas Resources, will be the largest pure-play energy producer in Colorado’s Denver-Julesburg Basin, with an aggregate enterprise value of approximately $2.6 billion.