The following information is provided by BOK Financial Securities Inc. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to BOK Financial Securities. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Eagle Oil & Gas Co. is offering for sale operated working interest in the Bryan Field Unit in Mississippi’s Jasper and Jones counties. The company has retained BOK Financial Securities as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale.
- Includes eight operated producing wells and three operated disposal wells in the Bryan Field Unit
- Net Production: 134 bbl/d of oil
- PDP PV-10: $16.0 million
- PDP R/P: 19.8 years
- Average Interest: 90.5% Working Interest / 71.3% Royalty Interest (78.8% Net Revenue Interest)
- Current Monthly Net Cash Flow: $197,640
- Established field with over 33.7 million barrels of oil of cumulative production from the Cotton Valley, Rodessa, Sligo and Hosston formations
- May 11 – Virtual Data Room Open
- June 8 – Offers Due
2022-11-21 - Shares in Ranger Oil, which operates in the Eagle Ford Shale, jumped over 5% on Nov. 18 after Reuters reported the company’s sale efforts.
2022-11-01 - Ryan Lance, E&P leader at the helm of ConocoPhillips Co., has worked with peers and governments throughout the world. On the energy future, he says, “It’s really going to take ‘all the above.’”
2022-10-31 - The targets are the Barnett and Woodford shales, as the Waha has a hotter outlook than it appears today, Pioneer Natural Resources reveals during the Permian operator’s earnings call.
2022-10-11 - Alongside news of the FireBird acquisition news, Diamondback Energy also unveiled a target to sell at least $500 million of noncore assets in support of the Midland, Texas-based company’s pledge to reward shareholders.
2022-10-17 - Continental Resources entered a merger agreement on Oct. 17 to be acquired for $74.28 per share, which represents a 15% premium to the closing price on June 13—the day before Hamm’s family disclosed their initial $70 per share proposal.