The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
A private seller has retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its Eagle Ford royalty properties.
- 88 Net Royalty Acres in the Dzuik A Unit in Karnes County, Texas
- Unit jointly operated by Devon Energy Corp. and BP Plc
- Significant near-term development: 3 DUCs | 9 Permits | 8 Pre-Permits
- Active rig on position
- Operator provided development map specifying full unit development
- All remaining upside expected to be producing by year-end 2022
- Projected next 12-month cash flow: $1.3 million
Bids are due Sept. 16. The transaction is expected to have a Sept. 1 effective date.
A shale expert shares some insight on factors to evaluate when optimizing hydraulic fracturing.
RED President Steve Hendrickson weighs in on a recent debate on the utility of “barrels of oil equivalent” metrics.
The concept could give ageing oil and gas assets a new lease of life.