The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Dewbre Petroleum Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a six-well package with operations in South Texas plus HBP leasehold acreage in Kenedy County.
- Operations in Six Producing Wells:
- 100.00% Working Interest / 72.00% Net Revenue Interest in Five Wells
- 70.37% Working Interest / 50.66% Net Revenue Interest in the McGill Heirs #1 Well
- Includes Interest in Revenue Generating Santa Rosa Production Facility
- Six-month Average 8/8ths Production: 430 Mcf/d of gas and 4 bbl/d of oil
- Three-month Average Net Income: $34,936/Month
- 754.24 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Operator Bond Required
This is an auction property. Auction closes at 2:25 p.m. CST on May 4. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2022-08-08 - Calgary, Alberta-based Cenovus Energy has owned 50% of the refinery since its combination with Husky Energy in 2021.
2022-07-19 - Halliburton CEO Jeff Miller said spending by international customers was on track to hit mid-teens percentage growth, predicting “multiple years” of increased drilling activity.
2022-07-19 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Janelle Harre, CFO of SPM Oil & Gas. A Caterpillar company, based in Fort Worth, Texas.
2022-07-20 - “The demand outlook for the next 12 to 18 months is deteriorating, as inflation erodes consumer purchasing power and central banks aggressively raise interest rates to combat inflation,” Baker Hughes CEO Lorenzo Simonelli said in a statement.
2022-07-28 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Carri Lockhart, the former CTO and executive vice president of digital and innovation at Oslo, Norway-based Equinor ASA who currently serves as a member of the Dril-Quip board of directors.