Learn more about Hart Energy Conferences
Get our latest conference schedules, updates and insights straight to your inbox.
The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Dewbre Petroleum Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a six-well package with operations in South Texas plus HBP leasehold acreage in Kenedy County.
- Operations in Six Producing Wells:
- 100.00% Working Interest / 72.00% Net Revenue Interest in Five Wells
- 70.37% Working Interest / 50.66% Net Revenue Interest in the McGill Heirs #1 Well
- Includes Interest in Revenue Generating Santa Rosa Production Facility
- Six-month Average 8/8ths Production: 430 Mcf/d of gas and 4 bbl/d of oil
- Three-month Average Net Income: $34,936/Month
- 754.24 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Operator Bond Required
This is an auction property. Auction closes at 2:25 p.m. CST on May 4. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-12-04 - Vital Energy’s rapid growth in the Permian Basin stems from CEO Jason Pigott’s strategy of acquiring smaller private producers—one after the other.
2024-01-09 - H&E Equipment Services’ acquisition of Precision Rentals adds approximately $70 million in original equipment to its fleet of construction rental equipment.
2024-01-11 - Chesapeake Energy and Southwestern Energy are combining in a $7.4 billion merger to serve more domestic customers and access growing global LNG demand.
2024-01-08 - Trio Petroleum Corp. secured an option from Heavy Sweet Oil to acquire a 20% production share in the Asphalt Ridge heavy oil development project.
2024-01-26 - Robert L. Bayless Producer retained EnergyNet for the sale of its eight well package in Uintah County, Utah.