The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Crimson Resources II LLC has retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive advisor in connection with the sale of certain operated properties located in the Eagle Ford. The opportunity includes a high quality, contiguous footprint on the border of Frio and La Salle counties, Texas, across 4,833 gross acres (2,145 net acres).
- Contiguous acreage position on the La Salle / Frio county border
- 4,833 gross | 2,145 net acres (100% HBP)
- 57 operated horizontal producing wells
- Forecasted February 2023 net daily production: 369 Boepd (73% Liquids)
- NTM PDP net cash flow: $3.2 MM
- PDP PV-10: $9.4 MM
- Additional recompletion opportunities and drillable Austin Chalk locations available
Bids are due at noon CST on March 1. Upon execution of a confidentiality agreement, RedOaks will provide access to the Virtual Data Room, available starting Feb. 2. For more information, contact Austin Cain, analyst, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Argentina Inks Deal for Vaca Muerta Gas Infrastructure
2023-01-26 - The Vaca Muerta infrastructure plan, expected to be approved in March, aims to boost a pair of gas pipeline projects — La Carlota-Tio Pujio and Reversal del Norte —as well as build compression plants.
NATO, EU to Boost Protection for Pipelines, Key Infrastructure
2023-01-11 - Recent Russian attacks have highlighted how dependent many EU and NATO countries are on Russian energy and infrastructure, says Western officials.