The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Comstock Resources retained EnergyNet Indigo for the sale of certain oil and gas properties and related assets located in the Bakken Shale through a sealed-bid offering closing Sept. 2.
The offering includes nonoperated working interest in a 436 well package located in Montana and North Dakota.
- Opportunity to acquire highly economic nonoperated working interest in 436 wellbores:
- Average Working Interest of ~15.5% and Net Revenue Interest of ~12.6%
- 427 actively producing wells
- Last six-month average net production of ~6,408 boe/d (~56% oil)
- Strong cash flow of ~$47.4 million per year (1Q 2021 annualized)
- PDP PV-10 $196 million (strip Aug. 3)
- 2021 Production weighted average by zone:
- Bakken Shale ~96%
- Three Forks ~2%
- Sanish ~2%
- Exposure to top Bakken Operators including Continental Resources, Oasis Petroleum, RimRock Energy Partners, Whiting Petroleum
- Operating cost reduction of ~5% ($/barrel of oil) 1Q 2021 compared to FY 2020
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST on Sept. 2. A virtual data room is available.
For complete due diligence information visit indigo.energynet.com or email Zachary Muroff, vice president of business development, at Zachary.Muroff@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2022-11-30 - Shale royalty Bryan Sheffield and Dick Stoneburner shift their attention to Australia.
2022-10-31 - Pioneer Natural Resources told investors it will reshuffle its drilling portfolio next year to target wells with potentially higher returns, a move to boost lagging productivity levels. Chevron and Exxon Mobil also offered cautious notes on their Permian oil and gas volumes.
2022-10-17 - The deal adds inventory to Diamondback Energy—the second largest oil producer in Texas—that compares in quality to the company’s prodigious Spanish Trail acreage, analysts said.
2022-11-08 - Diamondback Energy CEO Travis Stice said the top U.S. shale field has stretched to volumes of between 5.3 million to 5.5 million bbl/d. But the industry “is going to be challenged to continue to grow that into the future.”
2022-11-18 - Diamondback, Marathon Oil and Devon have dominated second-half M&A thanks to higher EBITDA multiples and yields than smaller E&P competitors can offer.