The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Chevron U.S.A. Inc. and its affiliates retained EnergyNet for the sale of the Fourchon terminal located in Lafourche Parish, La. The Lot# 103614 includes the 100% ownership and operatorship of the FERC-regulated terminal with storage capacities of up to 150,000 bbl.
- Opportunity to acquire Chevron's Fourchon HLS Terminal located in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana
- 100% owned and operated terminal (FERC regulated) in southern Louisiana
- Crude terminal focused on transporting Heavy Louisiana Sweet (HLS) to domestic markets
- ~9,000 bbls /day volumes; with multiple shippers on the system
- Terminal and pipeline assets included span approximately 9 acres
- 3 tanks (1 in service) with 150,000 barrels of capacity
- Several market outlets via outbound connectivity to Harvest BOA Pipeline (LAL 1490) and Chevron Fourchon 20” Pipeline; inbound connectivity via pipelines owned by Rosefield
- Strategic Growth Upside
- Production: Potential volume increase of 15 to 30 % in the next few years driven by existing, reconnected and/or new producers
- Optionality: Minimal investment in HLS pumps to unlock additional market outlets for crude movements
- Storage: Up to 150,000 barrels of capacity to support flow assurance, trading optimization and/or growth for traditional and/or lower carbon product movements
Bids are due at 4:00 p.m. CDT on March 7. For complete due diligence information, please visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, managing director, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com.
Kinder Morgan to Add Storage Capacity on Texas System
2023-06-01 - Kinder Morgan’s expansion, for which it is soliciting interested shippers, will increase working storage capacity by more than 6 Bcf, the company said.
Unit Board Declares Quarterly Dividend
2023-06-01 - The $2.50 per share dividend will be payable on June 26.
The OGInterview: Mewbourne Oil CEO Ken Waits [WATCH]
2023-06-01 - Hart Energy's Jordan Blum spoke to Mewbourne Oil CEO Ken Waits about the company's unique approach during the pandemic, how it's aiding in global oil and gas supply and the evolving world of energy education.
The Biggest Little Producer in the Permian
2023-06-01 - Mewbourne Oil CEO Ken Waits shares the strategy that propelled the 58-year-old private company to the top of the nation’s most prolific play, the Permian Basin.
Energy Transition in Motion (Week of April 14, 2023): Advancing Projects, Investment
2023-04-14 - Here’s a look at some of this week’s renewable energy news, including a U.S. outlook showing a shift from fossil fuels as renewable electricity capacity grows between 380% and 600% in through 2050.