The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Chevron U.S.A. Inc. and its affiliates retained EnergyNet for the sale of the Fourchon terminal located in Lafourche Parish, La. The Lot# 103614 includes the 100% ownership and operatorship of the FERC-regulated terminal with storage capacities of up to 150,000 bbl.
- Opportunity to acquire Chevron's Fourchon HLS Terminal located in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana
- 100% owned and operated terminal (FERC regulated) in southern Louisiana
- Crude terminal focused on transporting Heavy Louisiana Sweet (HLS) to domestic markets
- ~9,000 bbls /day volumes; with multiple shippers on the system
- Terminal and pipeline assets included span approximately 9 acres
- 3 tanks (1 in service) with 150,000 barrels of capacity
- Several market outlets via outbound connectivity to Harvest BOA Pipeline (LAL 1490) and Chevron Fourchon 20” Pipeline; inbound connectivity via pipelines owned by Rosefield
- Strategic Growth Upside
- Production: Potential volume increase of 15 to 30 % in the next few years driven by existing, reconnected and/or new producers
- Optionality: Minimal investment in HLS pumps to unlock additional market outlets for crude movements
- Storage: Up to 150,000 barrels of capacity to support flow assurance, trading optimization and/or growth for traditional and/or lower carbon product movements
Bids are due at 4:00 p.m. CDT on March 7. For complete due diligence information, please visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, managing director, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com.
Theresa Fariello Joins Energy Vault Holdings' Board of Directors
2023-01-19 - Energy Vault appointed Theresa Fariello to the board of directors following the departure of Helena chairman and CEO Henry Elkus.
Suncor Board Appoints Rich Kruger to President and CEO
2023-02-21 - Kruger, a former Exxon Mobil and Imperial Oil executive, will take over for Suncor’s interim CEO Kris Smith, who has been in the position since July.
Aethon Reinforces Executive Team Amid Natural Gas, Energy Investment Push
2023-02-04 - Lola Oyewole, Aaron Wimberly and Clayton McGratty will join Aethon Energy’s executive team as the company looks to expand footprint in the Haynesville Shale.
Oxy Appoints Claire O'Neill to Board of Directors
2023-01-23 - Claire O'Neill previously served as a member of U.K. Parliament and Minister for Energy and Clean Growth and managing director of climate and energy for the World Business Council for Sustainable Development.
Lynn Dugle Added to EOG Resources' Board of Directors
2023-02-09 - EOG Resources' board director James Day will retire from the board at the end of his term in 2023.