Learn more about Hart Energy Conferences
Get our latest conference schedules, updates and insights straight to your inbox.
The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Chevron U.S.A. Inc. and its affiliates retained EnergyNet for the sale of the Fourchon terminal located in Lafourche Parish, La. The Lot# 103614 includes the 100% ownership and operatorship of the FERC-regulated terminal with storage capacities of up to 150,000 bbl.
- Opportunity to acquire Chevron's Fourchon HLS Terminal located in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana
- 100% owned and operated terminal (FERC regulated) in southern Louisiana
- Crude terminal focused on transporting Heavy Louisiana Sweet (HLS) to domestic markets
- ~9,000 bbls /day volumes; with multiple shippers on the system
- Terminal and pipeline assets included span approximately 9 acres
- 3 tanks (1 in service) with 150,000 barrels of capacity
- Several market outlets via outbound connectivity to Harvest BOA Pipeline (LAL 1490) and Chevron Fourchon 20” Pipeline; inbound connectivity via pipelines owned by Rosefield
- Strategic Growth Upside
- Production: Potential volume increase of 15 to 30 % in the next few years driven by existing, reconnected and/or new producers
- Optionality: Minimal investment in HLS pumps to unlock additional market outlets for crude movements
- Storage: Up to 150,000 barrels of capacity to support flow assurance, trading optimization and/or growth for traditional and/or lower carbon product movements
2023-12-12 - Autonomous inflow control devices have evolved from a simple on-off switch to reservoir management tools.
2023-12-20 - Shale Ingenuity and Titan Oil Recovery’s chemical EOR methods, while different, provide a sustainable way to produce more oil in mature basins.
2023-12-19 - Both AI and generative AI are expected to boost efficiency and productivity in 2024—if companies use the technology strategically.
2023-12-15 - The startups were selected during Halliburton’s Finalist Pitch Day earlier this year.
2024-01-09 - Automated drilling systems don’t get tired, forgetful or concerned about the type of rig or formation.