The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Centennial Resource Development Inc. through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Centennial Resource Production LLC, retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in the sale of its Big Chief asset located in the southern Delaware Basin.
Big Chief Asset Overview:
- Contiguous operated footprint in Reeves County, Texas
- ~6,000 net acres with future development flexibility (majority HBP / all depths owned)
- Company-owned infrastructure, surface ownership and fee minerals included
- Substantial Production and Cash Flow Base
- Proven asset with 20 horizontal wells on position
- Net production: 1,600 boe/d (76% liquids)
- Healthy PDP component supported by low lifting costs
- Proven, High Return, Drill-Ready Locations
- 40+ quantified horizontal locations targeting the Wolfcamp A and Wolfcamp B / C formations
- Excellent IRRs based on localized type curves at Nymex Strip pricing
Bids are due at noon CST on Oct. 15. The transaction is expected to have an Oct. 1 effective date. Signing of a purchase and sale agreement is targeted by Oct. 29.
A virtual data room is available. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Mariana Castaneda at TenOaks Energy Advisors at 972-822-3817 or Mariana.Castaneda@tenoaksadvisors.com.
Forty Under 40: Danny Yick, ConocoPhillips
2023-01-06 - Today's featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Danny Yick, who serves as senior director of corporate A&D for ConocoPhillips in Houston.
Ecopetrol Says CEO Bayon to Leave his Post on March 31
2023-01-27 - Felipe Bayon's departure comes amid tension between the oil sector and the Colombian government.
Top Oil, Gas CEOs: Playing the Long Game When the Rules Keep Changing
2023-03-09 - U.S., Australian and Japanese oil and gas CEOs want regulatory certainty that lasts “beyond one election cycle," they said during a panel discussion at CERAWeek.
Devon Energy CEO Rick Muncrief Shares Secrets of Successful A&D
2023-02-02 - Devon Energy’s chief executive revealed the formula that made the firm’s merger with WPX Energy work.
Bernstein Forecast: US Capex to Rise 15% — But Remains Near 20-year Low
2023-01-17 - Global capex will increase to $575 billion, which is well shy of what is needed to meet long-term oil and gas demand, analysts say.