The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Centennial Resource Development Inc. through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Centennial Resource Production LLC, retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in the sale of its Big Chief asset located in the southern Delaware Basin.
Big Chief Asset Overview:
- Contiguous operated footprint in Reeves County, Texas
- ~6,000 net acres with future development flexibility (majority HBP / all depths owned)
- Company-owned infrastructure, surface ownership and fee minerals included
- Substantial Production and Cash Flow Base
- Proven asset with 20 horizontal wells on position
- Net production: 1,600 boe/d (76% liquids)
- Healthy PDP component supported by low lifting costs
- Proven, High Return, Drill-Ready Locations
- 40+ quantified horizontal locations targeting the Wolfcamp A and Wolfcamp B / C formations
- Excellent IRRs based on localized type curves at Nymex Strip pricing
Bids are due at noon CST on Oct. 15. The transaction is expected to have an Oct. 1 effective date. Signing of a purchase and sale agreement is targeted by Oct. 29.
A majority of Americans favor pipelines and the intensity of that support is increasing, said AOPL President and CEO Andy Black during this wide-ranging discussion on pipeline safety, cybersecurity threats and what canceling a pipeline means for the environment.
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) thanked Senate Republicans for working on items they agreed on, such as funding for cleaning up abandoned coal mines and oil and gas wells.
West Virginia senator walks a political tightrope with infrastructure bill’s push against fossil fuels.