The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
The Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC is partnering with Cameron Oil & Gas Inc. to market an operated working package that includes 82 wells in New Mexico’s Eddy and Lea counties.
- 99% / 75% Ownership (Working Interest / Net Revenue Interest) in Eddy and Lea Counties, New Mexico
- 5,623 gross acres
- Producing out of the Grayburg, Tubb, 7 Rivers and various other formations
- SWD well located in 2-23S-37E, Lea County
Current Production and Cash Flows
- 64 gross (48 net) bbl/d average daily oil production
- 275 gross (200 net) Mcf/d average daily gas production
- $37,880 / month net cash flow before non-recurring expense (Average July 2020 - January 2021)
- $2.5 million PV-10 evaluation
- 5,623 Gross acres
- 1,120 acres currently leased to another operator for ~$1.5 million lease bonus
- Total of 1,080 acres have no depth limitations
Bids are due March 18. An electronic data room is available. The transaction is expected to have a March 1 effective date.
Chevron Corp.announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Anadarko in a stock and cash transaction valued at $33 billion, or $65 per share.
Forge Oil & Gas retained Energy Advisors Group for the sale of the Greater Bonnie Glen Rex/Spirit River oil and shallow gas assets located in East-Central Alberta, Canada.
Merit Management Partners I retained EnergyNet for the sale of nonop Wyoming package located in Hot Springs County through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 23.