The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Cadence Energy Partners LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Wolfcamp Shale opportunity in the Permian Basin through a sealed-bid offering closing July 14.
The offering consists of nonoperated working interest in a four-well package operated by SM Energy Co. in Howard County, Texas, plus HBP leasehold acreage.
- Nonoperated Working Interest in Four Producing Wells:
- 44.468773% to 35.827344% Working Interest / 33.796268% to 28.878765% Net Revenue Interest
- Operator: SM Energy Co.
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 13 bbl/d of Oil and 45 Mcf/d of Gas
- 472.90 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Subject to Lien to be Released at Closing
Bids are due at 4 p.m. CST on July 14. For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.