The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Bright Rock Energy retained Meagher Energy Advisors to assist in the sale of certain Uinta Basin assets in Utah’s Duchesne and Uintah counties. The assets are being offered as two distinct packages: nonoperated leasehold / working interests and minerals / royalties.
- 3,400 net leasehold acres and 2,930 net royalty acres in the best reservoir rock, according to Meagher, with 63 producing horizontals
- Well EURs and economics among the best in the U.S. with multiple horizontal targets in the Uteland Butte, Wasatch and Castle Peak formations
- May 2022 PDP net cash flow of $1.28 million and 650 boe/d
- 52 new DUCs add 1,600 net boe/d and $3.2 million/month by September 2022
- XCL Resourcs, EP Energy (Crescent Energy), and Ovintiv have rigs on or adjacent to the position
- 466 additional 2-mile locations identified on the position
- 5.2 million barrels net oil reserves and 8.5 Bcf gas from future development locations
Bids are due April 7. The transaction is expected to close May 27 with an effective date of May 1. For information visit meagheradvisors.com or contact Nick Asher, vice president of business development, at email@example.com.
2022-12-02 - Enbridge’s Monaco retires, appoints new president and CEO and board chair.
2022-11-07 - Dominion Energy's Jim Chapman will succeed Jaime Spellings as vice president, tax and treasurer at Exxon Mobil as Spellings decided to retire.
2022-10-05 - Ezra Yacob has served as CEO of EOG Resources since October 2021. He was appointed to the role following Bill Thomas’ retirement.
2022-09-14 - Pickering Energy Partners' new energy transition board is comprised of energy professionals with extensive experience in the industry and clean energy-centric mindsets.
2022-09-21 - Effective immediately, Magnolia Oil & Gas on Sept. 21 named Christopher Stavros, the company’s CFO, as president and CEO. The company said Stephen Chazen will no longer be able to serve in his positions due to serious health reasons.