The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Blackbeard Operating LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain oil and gas properties located in the Permian Basin’s Central Basin Platform.
- Low-decline, oil-weighted assets focused in two prolific oil fields: Kermit (Winkler County, Texas) and Jalmat (Lea County, N.M.)
- Largely operated position | 21,589 gross (20,853 net) acres (100% HBP)
- Net production: 1,281 Boepd (69% liquids)
- Forward 12-month PDP cash flow: $5.2 million
- Ability to increase production while generating meaningful free cash flow
- Stacked pay with lateral continuity provides ample upside in proven targets | excellent well control across the position
- Waterflood enhancement / optimization projects
- Low-cost, impactful deepening / add-pay / recompletion opportunities
- Vertical and horizontal drilling inventory with attractive economics
Bids are due March 2. A virtual data room is available. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Forrest Salge at TenOaks Energy Advisors at 817-233-4096 or Forrest.Salge@tenoaksadvisors.com.
Rockies-Focused Bison IV Wins $500MM in Backing From Quantum
2023-02-27 - Houston-based private equity firm Quantum Energy Partners is backing Bison Oil & Gas IV to acquire and develop oil and gas assets in Colorado and Wyoming.
CEO: Enbridge Building North American ‘Super System’ Through Investment, M&A
2023-03-15 - Calgary-based midstream giant Enbridge is investing billions to grow its oil and gas pipeline network and storage capacity, President and CEO Greg Ebel told Hart Energy.
Diamondback Doubles Asset Sales Target to $1B, Reveals More Midland M&A
2023-02-24 - The Permian pure play is selling off midstream assets and upstream leasehold that can’t compete for capital in the company’s portfolio, Diamondback Chairman and CEO Travis Stice told investors.
Opinion: Fort Worth Barnett, 2023
2023-01-31 - BKV Corp. made the most of its time in the Barnett Shale before filing for IPO in November 2022.
There and Back Again: Rick Muncrief and Devon Energy’s Permian Journey
2023-01-03 - President and CEO Rick Muncrief details Devon's course since its merger with WPX Energy; its deals in the Eagle Ford and Bakken; and the almighty dividend.