The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Blackbeard Operating LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain oil and gas properties located in the Permian Basin’s Central Basin Platform.
- Low-decline, oil-weighted assets focused in two prolific oil fields: Kermit (Winkler County, Texas) and Jalmat (Lea County, N.M.)
- Largely operated position | 21,589 gross (20,853 net) acres (100% HBP)
- Net production: 1,281 Boepd (69% liquids)
- Forward 12-month PDP cash flow: $5.2 million
- Ability to increase production while generating meaningful free cash flow
- Stacked pay with lateral continuity provides ample upside in proven targets | excellent well control across the position
- Waterflood enhancement / optimization projects
- Low-cost, impactful deepening / add-pay / recompletion opportunities
- Vertical and horizontal drilling inventory with attractive economics
Bids are due March 2. A virtual data room is available. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Forrest Salge at TenOaks Energy Advisors at 817-233-4096 or Forrest.Salge@tenoaksadvisors.com.
Michigan set a May 12 deadline for Enbridge to shut down the crude oil pipeline.
The appropriate reaction to the cyberattack that shut down the Colonial Pipeline involves “smart, flexible and adaptive” regulation to avoid stunting pipeline infrastructure expansion down the road, urges API analysts.
Biden says evidence points to ransomware that originated in Russia.