The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Blackbeard Operating LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain nonoperated working interest and leasehold in the Delaware Basin in New Mexico’s Eddy and Lea County.
Offers will be accepted on a per area basis.
- Area 1: Devon – Parkway West Unit (365 net acres)
- 68 producing horizontal wells
- Next 12-Month PDP cash flow: $3.8 million (Working Interest: 9.5%; Net Revenue Interest: 8.2%)
- PDP PV-10: $12.6 million
- Area 2: EOG – Gladiator Unit (80 net acres)
- 0.5% Overriding Royalty Interest in One PDP well
- Two permits filed targeting 3rd Bone Spring (Working Interest: 25%; Net Revenue Interest: 19%)
- PDP and Permit PV-10: $6.9 million
- Area 3: Blackbeard – Undeveloped Leasehold
- 1,554 net acres with operational control of three potential DSUs
- No near-term expirations
- 75 quantified upside locations
Bids are due by Aug. 12. The transaction is expected to have an Aug. 1 effective date.
Project had been planned to be in service in January.
The agreements end a dispute over the $2.5 billion South Texas-Tuxpan natural gas pipeline that was completed in June but has not been in operation.
Deputy Assistant Secretary Shawn Bennett said the federal agency will be strategic as it continues to aggressively pursue partnerships with oil and gas leaders to improve technology in the industry.