The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Bayou Oak Production LLC has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of a nonoperated position spanning the core of the Haynesville in Louisiana’s De Soto, Caddo, Red River and Bossier parishes.
- Premier nonop position featuring 8 core Haynesville units (100% HBP)
- Partnered with reputable, best-in-class Haynesville operators Comstock Resources and Chesapeake Energy (Vine Energy)
- October 2021 Projected Net Production: 18.8 MMcf/d
- Near-term cash flow growth from 5 DUCs on position and four additional scheduled wells
- Next 12-month PDP+DUC Operating Cash Flow >$21.0 million
- 24 quantified locations targeting the Haynesville and Bossier formations with robust IRRs
Bids are due at noon CST on Oct. 20. The transaction is expected to have an Oct. 1 effective date. Signing of a purchase and sale agreement is targeted by Nov. 10.
Two independent U.S. oil and gas producers, Amplify Energy and Midstates Petroleum, agreed to merge in an all-stock combination expected to “achieve benefits of scale.”
Murphy Oil plans to use proceeds from its Malaysia exit to PTTEP for share buybacks as well as funding Eagle Ford Shale and U.S. Gulf of Mexico operations.
Denbury Resources and Penn Virginia mutually agreed to terminate their merger after the $1.7 billion cash-and-stock transaction faced difficult market conditions and shareholder opposition.