The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Bayou Oak Production LLC has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of a nonoperated position spanning the core of the Haynesville in Louisiana’s De Soto, Caddo, Red River and Bossier parishes.
- Premier nonop position featuring 8 core Haynesville units (100% HBP)
- Partnered with reputable, best-in-class Haynesville operators Comstock Resources and Chesapeake Energy (Vine Energy)
- October 2021 Projected Net Production: 18.8 MMcf/d
- Near-term cash flow growth from 5 DUCs on position and four additional scheduled wells
- Next 12-month PDP+DUC Operating Cash Flow >$21.0 million
- 24 quantified locations targeting the Haynesville and Bossier formations with robust IRRs
Bids are due at noon CST on Oct. 20. The transaction is expected to have an Oct. 1 effective date. Signing of a purchase and sale agreement is targeted by Nov. 10.
Why W Energy Software Sees Double Digit Growth and the Rush from Legacy Oil & Gas Software to a Unified SaaS ERP
Leading Permian operator selects W Energy Software’s accounting and land management solutions to deliver next generation capabilities that match its growth profile.
Big Data and new solutions can enable oil and gas companies to efficiently control offshore projects and critical assets, manage their global business and prosper in this complex environment.