The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Black Falcon Energy LLC, as managing company for Jamestown Resources LLC, Larchmont Resources LLC and Pelican Energy LLC, retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Barnett Shale opportunity through a sealed-bid offering closing June 3.
The offering includes nonoperated working interest in 992 wells plus 786 undeveloped locations in North Texas across Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Hood, Johnson and Tarrant counties.
- Nonoperated Interest in 774 Wells:
- Average 2.48% Working Interest / Average 1.83% Net Revenue Interest
- 596 PDP Wells | 121 PDSI Wells | 56 PDNP Wells | 1 PDBP Well
- 218 Non-Consent Wells:
- 10 Casingpoint Elections | 64 New Drills | Three Recompletions | 141 Workovers
- 786 Undeveloped Locations:
- 783 PUDs | Three Probable
- Three-Month Average Net Income: $36,760/Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 276,447 Mcf/d of Gas
- Select Operators: Sage Natural Resources LLC, TEP Barnett USA LLC and XTO Energy Inc.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST June 3. For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
EnergyNet is also handling a Midcontinent nonop working interest package for Black Falcon Energy. Click here for further information.
ConocoPhillips Co. retained Detring Energy Advisors for the sale of its Chittim Ranch waterflood properties, which include a 30,000 net-acre position in Maverick County, Texas that is 100% HBP.
SM Energy Co. retained EnergyNet for the sale of two separate asset packages in the Permian Basin across Howard and Martin counties, Texas, through sealed-bid offerings closing July 7.
A portfolio company of Fulcrum Energy Capital retained Eagle River Energy Advisors to divest operated and nonoperated assets in the Williston and Powder River basins of Montana, North Dakota and Wyoming.