Bank of America NA has retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 13 well package located in McCullen County, Texas. The Lot# 106951 package includes a six-month average net production of 23,000 cf/d from the wells, operated by Remora Operating LLC and Silverbow Resources Operating LLC.
- 6,940.00 Gross / 1,418.00 Net Leasehold Acres
- Un-Developed Eagle Ford Acreage with 12 Potential Locations:
- 2,303.00 Gross / 662.00 Net Acres
- Non-Operated Working Interest in 13 Wells:
- Avg. 16.39% WI / 12.60% NRI
- 6-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1,950 MCFPD and 2 BOPD
- 6-Month Average Net Production: 23 MCFPD and 0.19 BOPD
- Remora Operating LLC
- Silverbow Resources Operating LLC
2023-10-19 - The U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) issued a license that authorizes some transactions by Venezuela’s oil and gas industry for a limited time, but a meaningful production ramp up would require massive investments over multiple years, analysts say.
2023-10-20 - Geopolitical events in the Middle East and fears of escalation may stand to benefit Venezuela both indirectly from a run-up in oil prices and directly through further easing of U.S. sanctions.
2023-09-26 - As Chinese and Venezuelan relations grow closer, the U.S. scrambles to salvage its failed sanctions strategy against President Nicolás Maduro.
2023-11-22 - While the oil market is currently dismissing geopolitical risks, Stratas Advisors' John Paisie says the possibility of the Israel-Hamas conflict progressing in an unpredictable manner may cause a spike in oil prices.
2023-11-01 - In an exclusive interview, Oil States CEO Cindy Taylor explains the service and equipment company’s evolving role amid the ups and downs of the energy business.