The following information is provided by BOK Financial Securities Inc. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to BOK Financial Securities. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Arrowhead Energy Partners as manager of the two funds named AEP1 LLC and WEP2 is offering for sale certain mineral interests within the Denver-Julesburg (D-J) Basin, Williston Basin and Haynesville Shale in Colorado, North Dakota, Texas and Louisiana. The company retained BOK Financial Securities as their exclusive adviser in connection with the sale.
- 1,916 net royalty acres across the core areas of heavy development within the D-J Basin, Williston Basin and Haynesville Shale
- Average of 0.35% revenue interest in 241 producing horizontal wells
- Regulatory risk alleviated by substantial exposure to comprehensive area plans (CAP) and non-urban development
- 47% of net royalty acres in D-J Basin exposed to CAPs
- Estimated June 2021 cash flow of $184,000
- Anticipated, significant near-term cash flow growth from 41 horizontal DUCs and 96 active horizontal permits
- Higher interest units actively being drilled or permitted
- Actively developing position, including eight new permits, 12 horizontal well spuds and 19 horizontal well completions within the last three months
- 312 additional horizontal locations targeting various intervals within the Codell, Niobrara, Bakken and Haynesville
Offers are due April 6. The transaction has an effective date of June 1. A virtual data room is currently available.
BOKF Petro Holdings II LLC is offering for sale certain nonoperated working interest properties in Montana and North Dakota.
Slash Exploration LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Permian Basin opportunity in New Mexico’s Eddy County through a sealed-bid offering closing April 14.
Mallard Exploration has exclusively retained Eagle River Energy Advisors to solicit partnerships for certain operated producing, drilled uncompleted and/or development working interest assets in the Denver-Julesburg Basin of rural Weld County in Colorado.