The following information is provided by Stephens Inc. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Stephens. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Alpine Summit Energy Partners retained Stephens Inc. for the sale of a 100% operated position in Austin Chalk and Eagle Ford dry gas window of Webb County, Texas. The package is located in EOG’s Dorado Double Premium play and includes full control over 8,400 net acres with 100% working interest.
- Current net production of ~65MMcfd from 10 producing horizontal AC and EFS wells
- Projected NTM PDP cash flow of ~$50MM
- Including the recently completed San Roman 105H and 106H wells, which are currently producing at over 8000 psi FWHP
- Existing, owned gathering system
- Proven Austin Chalk and Eagle Ford locations from wells drilled on and around acreage
- 30 quantified Austin Chalk locations and 34 quantified Eagle Ford locations with EURs of 2.3 bcf/1000’ and 1.5 bcf/1000’, respectively
- Drilling IRRs exceeding 100% at current strip
- Generally <$10mm well cost with additional cost synergies from co-development and pad drilling
Bids are due on May 11. For complete due diligence information, please visit Stephens’ website or email Priya Desai, analyst and primary CA contact, at Priya.email@example.com.
2023-09-29 - The fate of Venezuela’s U.S. refining arm Citgo Petroleum is closer to reaching a theatrical climax as a court ordered sale date approaches.
2023-09-26 - A U.S. appellate court has ordered that a Gulf of Mexico oil and gas lease sale must take place no later than Nov. 8.
2023-09-26 - As Chinese and Venezuelan relations grow closer, the U.S. scrambles to salvage its failed sanctions strategy against President Nicolás Maduro.
2023-09-22 - Russian wholesale gasoline Ai-92 grade prices fell by 9.7% to $582 per metric ton on Sept. 22 following a government ban on fuel exports.